Rittal’s climate control solutions will reduce your enclosure energy costs by 20%. The complete suite of climate control systems from Rittal use the latest energy efficient design and manufacturing principles to save you energy and money.
• Manufactured to Rittal’s exacting quality standards
• Reduced maintenance lowers cost of ownership
• Field proven over thousands of hours in the world’s harshest environments
Industry's Most Energy Efficient Climate Control Solution:
Climate control products offset their price by improving the durability and uptime of the equipment they protect. With Rittal, you get durable, long-lasting climate control products that protect equipment in the world's harshest environments, and deliver significant energy savings to your operations.
Lifetime value and cost savings are just some of the reasons Rittal is the...
IXARC rotary encoders dedicated to Zones 2 & 22 are ATEX compliant and can operate safely in atmospheres where there are potentially dangerous levels of explosive gasses or dust (3G and 3D). These devices can be delivered with either programmable incremental or absolute output.
* For Group II Applications Dedicated to Zone 2 & 22
* Provide Absolute Position with No Battery Backup
* Housing Material: Aluminum, Stainless Steel (303 AISI and 316L AISI on request)
* Large Variety of Mechanical Combinations Available
* Removable Connection Cap or Cable Exit
* Resolution up to 16 Bit, Revolution up to 14 Bit
* Communication Interfaces: CANopen, DeviceNet, Profibus, SSI, ProfiNet, & Incremental
Application and Industries
POSITAL offers unique sensors to meet the needs of industries such as:
• Ethernet over EtherCAT® (EoE) support
• Read individual AKD-N's STO status on AKD-C
• Read AKD-N's model information on AKD-C
• Filter for velocity over speed fault F302 added
• New Fault 706 added for missing cyclic setpoints from master
• DS402 keywords for control and statusword added
• New keyword ECAT.LEGACYREV
More about AKD® Series Servo Drives:
The Kollmorgen AKD® Series includes a complete range of Ethernet-based servo drives that are fast, feature-rich, flexible and easy to integrate into any application. These next-generation drives offer plug-and-play commissioning for instant, seamless access to everything in your machine. Paired with Kollmorgen's best-in-class servo components, AKD drives offer industry-leading performance, communication options and power levels—all in a smaller...
All SIMATIC S7-1500 CPUs support motion control functions. STEP 7 provides motion control instructions that are standardized in accordance with PLCopen for configuring and connecting a drive to the CPU. The 1517TF-3 PN/DP is designed for standard and fail-safe applications with very high requirements regarding program scope, networking and processing speed. This controller supports distributed fail-safe I/O via PROFINET IO and PROFIBUS DP with PROFIsafe telegrams. An additional integrated PROFINET interface with separate IP address can be used, for example, for network separation, for connecting further PROFINET IO RT devices, or for high-speed communication as an I-Device.
Motion control with the S7-1500 supports the following technology objects:
• Speed-controlled axes
• Positioning axes
• Synchronized axes (relative synchronism with synchronization, without specification of the synchronous position, setpoint...
Spend Less Time Selecting and Assembling Actuator Motors!
Thomson PC Series linear actuators are now available matched and fitted with servo motors.
Thomson PC Series™ electric actuators are designed to deliver superior performance as they are stronger, faster and longer-reaching than other comparable units on the market. The PC Series offers a broad range of accessories and options, including servo motors, making them ideal for virtually any application.
PC Series actuators have built a sterling reputation in the linear motion industry for their superior performance, including exceptional power density, high speed and duty cycles, and long stroke length.
These models are now available fitted with a wide range of suitable Kollmorgen AKM servo motors, which come fully assembled and tested – directly from Thomson.
No longer do you need to spend valuable time selecting and assembling motors – Thomson can help you quickly match up the...
No More Compromises with the New KombiSIGN 40 Stack Light Series
Due to unique features, this product series meets the high standards of machine builders and automation specialists who require safe and reliable signaling, but also focus on factors such as installation, ease of use and cost.
There is no need to compromise with the KombiSIGN 40, because WERMA has combined quick installation, excellent visibility and the highest level of flexibility in this product. This saves time and money with regard to installation and order logistics.
* Save up to 50% on installation time thanks to self-explanatory connections and intuitive mechanics
* Maximum fl exibility despite a small number of variants
* TwinLIGHT and TwinFLASH combine two easily selectable light effects in one element
* In ClassicLOOK or DesignLOOK to suit all machine surfaces
* Clearly visible from all positions thanks to the OmniVIEW lens with no blind spots
When it comes to linear guides, we’re beginning to see a shift towards lighter rails––not in terms of load capacity, but in terms of the weight of the material. Although this shift translates to significant cost savings, the rails must still be able to handle heavy loads, an engineering balancing act that has made its way into the aerospace, railway and packaging industries.
Aerospace and Railway. Linear guides are used in a variety of components inside commercial aircrafts, such as seat tray tables, and are preferable because they reduce fuel costs. Rails are considered “light” when material from the profile is removed in order to reduce their weight. Although this might not seem like a lot, shaving off even a single pound in all its planes saved one airline 14,000 gallons of fuel per year.
That being said, the rails must still be able to pass rigorous safety tests. Commercial aircraft seats, for...
The PROFINET system redundancy allows the assembly of system-redundant systems (S2-system redundancy). The purpose of using fault-tolerant automation systems is to reduce production downtimes, regardless of whether the failures are caused by an error/fault or are due to maintenance work.
The SINAMICS S120, G130, G150 and S150 PROFINET control units support PROFINET system redundancy as from FW V4.8.
Precondition for system-redundant systems is a H-system which consists of 2 fault-tolerant controls – master and reserve CPU – which are constantly synchronized.
* No system downtime in the case of a controller failure
* Component replacement possible during ongoing operation
* Configuration changes possible during ongoing operation
* Automatic synchronization after replacing components
* PROFINET-IRT is not supported
* No simultaneous operation of Shared...
Condensation represents a serious risk for control electronics, both in outdoor and indoor locations. Rittal’s enclosure heaters are designed to regulate the internal conditions of an enclosure. Advanced PTC technology allows the heater to self-regulate its operation – only using energy when required. The energy-efficient PTC technology and design optimization maximizes the latest in computational fluid dynamics (CFD) to permit improved heating outputs. New features like double quick-connection terminals and a quick-assembly system save time and unnecessary costs.
Without fans there’s continual thermal output of 10 to 150 watts available in 7 units from the smallest 8-10W heater to the largest 130-150W model. Various output ratings ensure that the correct thermal output is always available. Heaters with build-in fans are capable of generating thermal output of 250W, 400W and 800W from three models. For precise temperature control,...