Siemens makes it easy to configure and test ProfiNet remote I/O with Proneta
SIEMENS PRONETA is a free PC-based software tool which provides assistance with regard to the diagnostics and commissioning of PROFINET networks in automation systems:
• Topology overview, which automatically scans your PROFINET, displays all connected devices and allows for configuring components.
• IO wiring Test. By reading and writing inputs and outputs, PRONETA ensures that the connections between distributed IO components and their sensors and actuators have been set up properly.
• All tasks can be accomplished even before a CPU has been linked up with the network. PRONETA facilitates a quick and comfortable check of the
configuration at an early stage!
Thomson now stocks the most popular 400 Series Profile Linear Guide and Rail SKUs, ready for same and next-day shipment.
Thomson 400 Series:
• Wide offering of popular carriage styles with matched rails from the cut center.
• Transport-grade profile rails provide the "just-right" fit with genuine Thomson quality.
• Drop-in replacement product.
• Enhanced inventory in Marengo, IL, for same and next day shipments of carriages and full rails.
• Immediate shipments limited to 50 units/order/SKU.
• Cut-to-length rail shipments: up to 10 pieces in 2 days and up to 50 pieces in 5 days.
• Accessories available to ship within two days. Expedited special machining available.
Meet even the most demanding applications with AquaTrue planetary gearheads.
Revolutionary, corrosion-resistant and water-tight.
AquaTrue gearheads are perfect for food and beverage handling, packaging, and dispensing applications. These gearheads can be placed anywhere in your application designs - regardless of environmental factors.
AquaTrue gearheads are able to handle caustic cleaning chemicals and high-pressure washdown, eliminating the cost of additional components such as enclosures, shielding or mechanical transmissions.
Features and benefits:
• Round housing
• No external seams
• No corners or areas for bacteria to collect
• No areas of ingress
• Corrosion resistance
• Can handle high pressure washdown
• IP66/IP67 and IP69K protection on both input and output
• 300 Series stainless steel prevents rust and corrosion
• NSF/ANSI 169 certification
When it comes to linear motion rails, a high hardness value is critical. Unfortunately, some rail manufacturing processes don’t impart sufficient hardness to the rails. If hardness doesn’t extend to a sufficient depth, the component won’t be able to withstand heavy loads, resulting in time-consuming and costly downtime.
To gain maximum life for your linear guide, you’ll want to consider the hardening process, the material being hardened and how to finish the rail to optimize its performance. That way, quality manufacturers can make the best linear rail for your industrial application.
Consider induction hardening:
To harden their rails, a manufacturer can use nitriding, a heat treating process that creates a case-hardened surface with thicknesses between 0.2 and 0.3 mm. When you consider the kinds of heavy loads that are applied to industrial raceways, rails that have thin nitrided surfaces will tend to crack under load.
New Model MA58H is a 58 mm hollow-bore absolute encoder. Available with SSI or CANopen, it offers both single turn & multi-turn resolution.
The Model MA58H absolute encoder is a heavy duty, rugged, and reliable multi-turn hollow-bore absolute encoder. This encoder is designed for harsh factory and plant floor environments, and is especially suited to applications where you need an encoder to retain position information after power-off scenarios. The Model MA58H has an operating temperature range of -40° C to 85° C and a sealing rating of IP65 on the shaft, with the balance of the unit rated to IP67. Available with bores up to 3/8" or 14 mm, and with two flexible mounting options, the Model MA58H is easily designed into a variety of applications.
The versatile Model MA58H offers:
• Multi-turn resolution up to 39 bit
• Up to 14 bits of single-turn resolution
• SSI and CANopen communications
• Durable magnetic technology
AndonSPEED: The solution for packaging and shipping workstations
YOUR BENEFITS -
AndonSPEED optimizes your processes at packaging and shipping stations because it provides a visual notification of where problems have arisen. Permanent time savings are possible because of quick fault repairs. The wireless network sends signals to the workstation or central control station and can send an email notification if required.
• Rapid assistance reduces wait times
• Reduces response times and prevents shutdowns
• Quick fault repair for more "units per hour"
• Intelligent reporting for lasting improvements
• Optimization potential is made transparent
Typical Applications -
• Report stoppages on chutes or conveyor belts
• Manage the supply of materials to packaging stations
• Report missing items at the shipping station
• Process improvements in shipping areas
PD2-CB - Low-Pole Plug & Drive DC Servo Motor - NEMA 17:
With a flange size of 42 mm, the motors of the PD2-C series are ideally suited for applications that require less torque or have space constrictions, such as in laboratory automation. Both the controller and the encoder are already integrated. The controller can be accessed via USB or CANopen.
The BLDC version of the PD2-CB has a nominal amount of 105 W and a peak output of 315 W at an operating voltage of 12-24 V. Its nominal torque is 0.25 Nm, and its nominal speed 4,000 rpm.
PD6-C - Plug & Drive High-Pole DC Servo (Stepper) Motor CANopen - NEMA 34:
The PD6-C is the largest motor of Nanotec's P&D series and features very high power density in relation to its size. It is equipped with both a USB and a CANopen interface and has a nominal torque of up to 8.8 Nm. The PD6-C is available in various lengths and designed for an operating voltage of 12-48 V.
POWER-FLO TECHNOLOGIES ACQUIRES AUBURN ARMATURE.
POWER-FLO TECHNOLOGIES EXPANDS ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION TERRITORY ACROSS UPSTATE NEW YORK.
New Hyde Park, NY, July 6, 2017
AAI Acquisition LLC, a subsidiary of Power-Flo Technologies has purchased the assets of Auburn Armature Inc. Joining the ‘Power-Flo Technologies’ (PFT) family, ‘AAI, a Power-Flo Technologies Company’ (AAI) will expand PFT’s offering across six upstate New York locations; Albany, Syracuse, Binghamton, Rochester, Buffalo, and Auburn. PFT is committed to preserving and supporting AAI’s team across these locations. This will expand PFT’s upstate New York market to serve areas that extend north to Massena, NY, south to Scranton, PA, east to Albany, NY and west to Buffalo, NY. The diversity of products, capabilities and services available from PFT will continue to provide outstanding customer service to the AAI family of locations, serving the needs of the Electrical, Institution, MRO & OEM...
WERMA Machine Data Collection System (MDC) - Retrofit solutions for transparency in production processes
Why Use the MDC System?
• Obtain greater overview in your production facility
• Monitor the status of all machines, equipment or manual workstations in a single control station view
• Low cost and easy to install
• Easy to run - no programming knowledge required
Because it is easy to install or retrofit:
• Wireless – minimal cabling required
• No complex changes to existing IT infrastructure
• Independent of ERP system or similar
• Existing signal tower serves as the common interface
• Modular design, easy to add further components
Central Control Station Offers -
• Changes in production quantities are easier to identify and manage
• React more effectively to product/volume variations
Watch the video to see how the Perforex BC is fully automated, fast, precise, and reliable for modifying enclosures.
This new video showcases Perforex machines in action as they deliver fully automated, fast and precise modifications. System integrators and distributors will save time and money through automated drilling, thread-tapping, and milling of doors, roof plates, side panels, gland plates or complete unibody enclosures.
All materials commonly used in panel building such as steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper and plastic may be machined very cost-effectively. Users also benefit from significantly enhanced precision.