NEW SINAMICS S210 Servo Drive System:
The servo drive that simplifies project engineering for machine builders.
SINAMICS S210 - The easy, high-Performance and safe servo drive System. With its converter designed specifically for use with the newly developed SIMOTICS S-1FK2 motors, Siemens is offering a new servo drive system in five power classes ranging from 50 to 750 watts. The converters come with integrated safety functions and enable rapid engineering. They are connected to the higher-level controller over PROFINET and allow simple commissioning using a web server and one-button tuning. Working in combination with the SIMOTICS servo motors, they enable the highly dynamic movement of minimal loads as well as ultra-precise movement of medium and high loads.
SINAMICS S210 Servo Drive System and SIMOTICS S-1FK2 with OCC:
The servo drive system for high dynamic Motion Control applications, e.g. in packaging or handling. Top performance, easy...
Axis NJ LLC is proud to support new and upcoming engineering talent like Claire. Claire is currently studying mechanical engineering at The University of Pittsburgh. What she likes most about engineering is seeing an idea go from an intangible concept to a physical application. After she completes her degree, she aspires to work in the aerospace industry.
Claire began working at Axis this summer as our engineering intern. So far she has jumped right into action, working with staff and customers alike and familiarizing herself with all that Axis New Jersey has to offer.”
Axis NJ LLC is proud to support new and upcoming talent like Victoria. She is a business major with a minor in marketing at High Point University, NC and has been supporting the marketing efforts for Axis NJ and D&G. Victoria has been supporting our social media posts as well. Check them out at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/axis-inc-
and more to come!
Siemens makes it easy to configure and test ProfiNet remote I/O with Proneta
SIEMENS PRONETA is a free PC-based software tool which provides assistance with regard to the diagnostics and commissioning of PROFINET networks in automation systems:
• Topology overview, which automatically scans your PROFINET, displays all connected devices and allows for configuring components.
• IO wiring Test. By reading and writing inputs and outputs, PRONETA ensures that the connections between distributed IO components and their sensors and actuators have been set up properly.
• All tasks can be accomplished even before a CPU has been linked up with the network. PRONETA facilitates a quick and comfortable check of the
configuration at an early stage!
Thomson now stocks the most popular 400 Series Profile Linear Guide and Rail SKUs, ready for same and next-day shipment.
Thomson 400 Series:
• Wide offering of popular carriage styles with matched rails from the cut center.
• Transport-grade profile rails provide the "just-right" fit with genuine Thomson quality.
• Drop-in replacement product.
• Enhanced inventory in Marengo, IL, for same and next day shipments of carriages and full rails.
• Immediate shipments limited to 50 units/order/SKU.
• Cut-to-length rail shipments: up to 10 pieces in 2 days and up to 50 pieces in 5 days.
• Accessories available to ship within two days. Expedited special machining available.
Meet even the most demanding applications with AquaTrue planetary gearheads.
Revolutionary, corrosion-resistant and water-tight.
AquaTrue gearheads are perfect for food and beverage handling, packaging, and dispensing applications. These gearheads can be placed anywhere in your application designs - regardless of environmental factors.
AquaTrue gearheads are able to handle caustic cleaning chemicals and high-pressure washdown, eliminating the cost of additional components such as enclosures, shielding or mechanical transmissions.
Features and benefits:
• Round housing
• No external seams
• No corners or areas for bacteria to collect
• No areas of ingress
• Corrosion resistance
• Can handle high pressure washdown
• IP66/IP67 and IP69K protection on both input and output
• 300 Series stainless steel prevents rust and corrosion
• NSF/ANSI 169 certification
When it comes to linear motion rails, a high hardness value is critical. Unfortunately, some rail manufacturing processes don’t impart sufficient hardness to the rails. If hardness doesn’t extend to a sufficient depth, the component won’t be able to withstand heavy loads, resulting in time-consuming and costly downtime.
To gain maximum life for your linear guide, you’ll want to consider the hardening process, the material being hardened and how to finish the rail to optimize its performance. That way, quality manufacturers can make the best linear rail for your industrial application.
Consider induction hardening:
To harden their rails, a manufacturer can use nitriding, a heat treating process that creates a case-hardened surface with thicknesses between 0.2 and 0.3 mm. When you consider the kinds of heavy loads that are applied to industrial raceways, rails that have thin nitrided surfaces will tend to crack under load.
New Model MA58H is a 58 mm hollow-bore absolute encoder. Available with SSI or CANopen, it offers both single turn & multi-turn resolution.
The Model MA58H absolute encoder is a heavy duty, rugged, and reliable multi-turn hollow-bore absolute encoder. This encoder is designed for harsh factory and plant floor environments, and is especially suited to applications where you need an encoder to retain position information after power-off scenarios. The Model MA58H has an operating temperature range of -40° C to 85° C and a sealing rating of IP65 on the shaft, with the balance of the unit rated to IP67. Available with bores up to 3/8" or 14 mm, and with two flexible mounting options, the Model MA58H is easily designed into a variety of applications.
The versatile Model MA58H offers:
• Multi-turn resolution up to 39 bit
• Up to 14 bits of single-turn resolution
• SSI and CANopen communications
• Durable magnetic technology
AndonSPEED: The solution for packaging and shipping workstations
YOUR BENEFITS -
AndonSPEED optimizes your processes at packaging and shipping stations because it provides a visual notification of where problems have arisen. Permanent time savings are possible because of quick fault repairs. The wireless network sends signals to the workstation or central control station and can send an email notification if required.
• Rapid assistance reduces wait times
• Reduces response times and prevents shutdowns
• Quick fault repair for more "units per hour"
• Intelligent reporting for lasting improvements
• Optimization potential is made transparent
Typical Applications -
• Report stoppages on chutes or conveyor belts
• Manage the supply of materials to packaging stations
• Report missing items at the shipping station
• Process improvements in shipping areas