The basic AC drive for simple, cost-effective motion control
SIEMENS: Designed for a variety of basic applications, the SINAMICS V20 drive is available in four frame sizes offering a power range from 0.12 kW to 15 kW. A 16-page illustrated brochure provides detailed information about 10 specific V20 features and exactly how they benefit users. One example: The built-in communication port simplifies commissioning and provides easy integration into existing or micro automation systems as well. Brochure includes full technical and dimensional data.
SIMATIC S7-1500 – the ultimate productivity and efficiency boost.
Through its many innovations, the new SIMATIC S7-1500 controller sets new standards for maximized productivity. This benefits small-series machines as well as complex installations that place high demands on speed and deterministics. The SIMATIC S7-1500 is seamlessly integrated in the Totally Integrated Automation Portal (TIA Portal) for maximum engineering efficiency.
The SIMATIC S7-1500 is modularly structured, with scalable functionality.
Each controller consists of:
* A central processing unit (CPU) for executing the user program
* One or more power supplies
* Signal modules as inputs/outputs
*...And technology and communication modules as...
A SICK encoder specialist is visiting your area March 3-6! Invite our industry and product expert to come into your facility and address any of the following topics:
* Programmable Encoders * "Made in USA" Encoder Benefits * Ethernet-based Encoders * Encoders for Distance Measurement...
This one hour, hands-on session will be conducted at your facility, focusing on key features, general applications, and will highlight the benefits of SICK encoders. Session visits will be scheduled on a first come, first serve basis, so please complete your registration as soon as possible!
Small but powerful – the mbNET.mini can be installed in locations where area is limited and provides sufficient connectivity to machines and systems via LAN or modem. The mbNET.mini guarantees a secure and reliable connection to machines and equipment over the mbCONNECT24 portal, mymbCONNECT24.hosted, as well as midi and maxi appliances. This device can connect to the portal server via a signal from two digital inputs or via a trigger from an Alarm-SMS/-Mail.
Object detection and differentiation on the basis of surface gloss level
* Pharmaceutical industry: Detection of seal labels
* Automotive industry: Detection of oil, sprays, wax and adhesives
* Machine building: Monitoring of finishes and surface coatings of metals and other materials
* Food and beverage industry: Identification of transparent foils and glossy packaging materials
* Lumber industry: Identification of lacquers, coatings and adhesives
* Electronics and solar industries: Identification of coatings and lacquers
The game changer - Universal Robots at Inertia Switch
This machinist has embraced his new robot colleague. The employee's skill set has been enhanced and the company's overall efficiency and productivity have increased. Additional robots have already been implemented without any additional payroll - win/win.
Day of technology break out sessions, automation vendor exhibits, hand-on demonstrations -all around good food and networking. Free to attend, but registration is required. Sign up today! Door prizes include Bose bluetooth speakers, ipad, fit bands & much more- drawings at 12:30 and 3:30!