mbNETFIX - The Industrial Firewall for the Automation User
mbNETFIX is a self-learning, easy-to-configure industrial firewall. It can be operated in bridge or gateway mode.
In bridge mode it is ideal for retrofitting existing networks. It can be installed out of the box, without introducing changes in the network and, once installed, it protects your networks immediately. In gateway mode, selected areas of a network can be separated. Again, the learning mode simplifies the creation of the filter tables.
The concept is based on "security by design" right from the start. In order to keep attack vectors as small as possible, a web interface was deliberately disregarded. the firewall is configured with a specific software via the USB port.
Top 5 Facts:
• Protects the machines in the network from attacks from the internet
• Easy network segmentation with controlled routing and NAT
• Bridge and Gateway Mode
• Integration into existing networks
• Convenient learning mode makes creation of filter tables simple
• IP, port, MAC and protocol filters for monitoring and restricting data traffic
• Versatile NAT functionalities, e.g. 1:1 NAT, SimpleNAT and port forwarding
• Static Routes
• 1 x WAN and 3 x LAN port switch
• Configuration with comfortable software
• Security by Design
• Power supply 10-30 VDC
• DIN rail mounting
• Dimensions 69mm x 38.5mm x 92.5mm (W x D x H)