New educational videos help solve common linear actuator and ball screw issues
Thomson’s “Tech Tips” short-form videos support design engineers who may face potential mishaps or simply want to ensure proper operation of their linear motion control components. Each contain easy-to-follow, step-by-step guidance in a concise, logical format.
Thomson has recently added 21 new videos that deal specifically with their industrial linear actuators and precision ball screws.
• Defining Duty Cycle
• How a Wrap Spring Brake Works
• How to Install Electrak HD's Integrated Connector
• How to Vary the Speed of a Thomson Industrial Linear Actuator
• Anti-Rotation and its Usefulness
• The Relationship Between Load, Speed and Current Draw
• How to Install an XC Lead Nut
• How to Load Ball Bearings into a Metric Series Ball Nut