The 3RR22 current monitoring relays have been expanded by an IO-Link interface for the transfer of digital measured values to the control. The monitoring relays' autonomous function remains available, independently of the control.
• Monitoring for current exceedance and shortfall
• Monitoring for line breakage
• Monitoring for no-load operation and load shedding, in case of V-belt breakage or pump idling
• Monitoring for overload, e.g. caused by a polluted filter system in pump applications
• Monitoring for the functionality of electric loads such as heating
• Monitoring for incorrect phase sequence with mobile systems such as compressors or cranes
• Monitoring for incomplete ground faults, e.g. due to damaged insulation or humidity