We are looking for a unique, creative and ambitious individual to lead the marketing activities of Power-Flo Technologies and its operating companies.
Power-Flo Technologies (PFT) is a growing Family of Companies consisting of distributors, fabricators, manufacturers and motor and pump repair firms serving the New York metropolitan area and New England.
• Develop a cohesive branding strategy and migration path for Power-Flo and all companies under the corporate banner.
• Understands the value proposition for the company/companies through interaction with internal entities, departments etc., as well as customers, partners, and vendors/suppliers
• Works with management and operating companies to develop and execute effective marketing strategies and plans that positions and differentiates the various product and service offerings.
• Leads an e-marketing strategy that leverages the web and social media, including:
• website design, migration and maintenance
• e-marketing campaigns (ongoing)
• e-commerce post order support of established customers
• Creates integrated communications of both electronic and printed media
• Perform basic layout
• Edit and author content
• Coordinate and effectively communicate special events:
• Company sponsored trade shows
• Vendor trade shows
• Supports presentation development
• All other duties as assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Minimum three (3) years demonstrated success in business-business marketing of technical products and services
• Relevant formal education (BS, AAS degree) in marketing, business, communications, or technical field.
• Experience with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and web analytics
• Knowledge of relevant software & development packages (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
SKILLS & CAPABILITIES
• Initiative and persistence to execute projects with minimal direction
• Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
• Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Very good team player who works well under pressure.
• Flexibility to quickly adapt to change